We have a total of 24 students!
13 Boys & 11 Girls
Classroom Rules & Expectations
GLO's- Hawaii state General Learner Outcomes
The GLO's are over-arching goals of standards-based learning for all students. We assess our students with these GLO's to ensure they become engaged lifelong learners.
- Self-Directed Learner (The ability to be responsible for one's own learning)
- Community Contributor (The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together)
- Complex Thinker (The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving)
- Quality Producer (The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products)
- Effective Communicator (The ability to communicate effectively
- Effective and Ethical User of Technology (The ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically)